- COVID-19 Unemployment Information for Claimants and Employers
- Unemployment Insurance Claimant Self Services
- Unemployment Insurance Employer Self Services
- Nevada JobConnect
- Report UI Fraud
- Day Labor
- Hours of Operation
- Unemployment Insurance Debit Card Information
- Business Resource Directory
- Displaced Homemakers
- Veteran Services
- Career Enhancement Program
- Public Records Request
- Rapid Response
- Job Seeker Services
State of Nevada Displaced Homemakers Program
Serving homemakers forced back into the workforce due to a change in family financial support.
Centers provide the following:
- Career counseling to include assessment of skills, development of employment goals and career planning.
- Courses of instruction to assist the participant in seeking and retaining employment including seeking employment, contacting employers, completion of applications, writing resumes, effective interviewing and communication, appropriate employment conduct, work habits and conflict resolution.
- Regular informational group meetings.
- Education and counseling services relating to health and obtaining payment for health care.
- Services related to financial management.
Referrals to appropriate agencies in the community for the following:
- Addiction, personal counseling, legal assistance, child care and programs of secondary and post-secondary education including programs for career and technical education, English as a second language and improving reading ability.
NV Relay 711 or 800-326-6868
An equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services available on request by individuals with disabilities
We have added a one - time password authentication (a single-use disposable password) to submit a Public Record Request Form. *
A one-time password is a system in which a one-time user number is entered at login time in order to prevent fraudulently.
Please enter valid email address to send 'One Time Password'
A One Time Passcode has been sent to to submit Public record request online form reference number :
Please enter OTP below to verify your Email address. If you cannot see the email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your inbox, make sure to check your SPAM folder.