- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Youth & Student Services
- Business Enterprise of Nevada
- Disability Adjudication
- Business Development Solutions for Employers
- Services to the Blind/Visually Impaired
- Nevada State Rehabilitation Council
- Resources / Partner Agencies
- Employment Supports Training eRehab
- Forms and Documents
Youth & Student Services
Vocational rehabilitation services are available to students in high school who have a disability that results in a substantial barrier to employment, not just those who take special education classes. Eligibility may be determined within 60 days.
Students should start Rehabilitation program during the last two years of high school. Students may apply directly to Vocational Rehabilitation or may be referred.
After eligibility is determined, the student's family resources are considered before Vocational Rehabilitation agrees to pay all or a portion of the costs for services. Clients with adequate financial support may be asked to share in the costs.
- Assessments to determine job-related skills and abilities
- Collaboration with school district to assist in transition planning
- Career Counseling and guidance
- Assistance with college or trade school education
- Assistive technology
- On-the-job training
- Services to help retain employment such as assistive technology and job coaching
NV Relay 711 or 800-326-6868
An equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services available on request by individuals with disabilities