- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Youth & Student Services
- Business Enterprise of Nevada
- Disability Adjudication
- Business Development Solutions for Employers
- Services to the Blind/Visually Impaired
- Nevada State Rehabilitation Council
- Resources / Partner Agencies
- Employment Supports Training eRehab
- Forms and Documents
The Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation’s (DETR) Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation is a state and federally funded program designed to help people with disabilities become employed and to help those already employed perform more successfully through training, counseling and other support methods.
NV Relay 711 or 800-326-6868
An equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services available on request by individuals with disabilities