- Unemployment Insurance Employer Self Services
- Unemployment Insurance Claimant Self Services – File for UI Benefits
- Nevada JobConnect
- Report UI Fraud
- Day Labor
- Hours of Operation
- Unemployment Insurance Debit Card Information
- Business Resource Directory
- Displaced Homemakers
- Veteran Services
- Career Enhancement Program
Employment Security Division
Career Enhancement Program (CEP)
CEP is an employer-funded training and re-employment program that provides job seekers with training designed to improve earning potential and increase job skills required in today's workplace.
This program also works directly with Unemployment Insurance claimants to provide intensive re-employment assistance.
CEP may assist job seekers by paying for job related expenses such as certifications, work permits, uniforms, and small tools in order to facilitate entry or re-entry into the labor force.
CEP participants receive:
- Individualized reemployment plans designed for optimal employment outcomes
- Job search workshops and intensive job search coaching
- Aptitude and skills proficiency testing to determine skills, abilities and interests
- Vocational guidance and counseling
- Basic education enhancement
- Nevada's Career Information System
- Labor Market Information
- Nevada's Job Bank
- Services for older workers
- Services for workers with disabilities
- Services for veterans
For more information about receiving CEP services, visit one of the Nevada JobConnect Locations.