- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Youth & Student Services
- Business Enterprise of Nevada
- Disability Adjudication
- Business Development Solutions for Employers
- Services to the Blind/Visually Impaired
- Nevada State Rehabilitation Council
- Resources / Partner Agencies
- Employment Supports Training eRehab
- Forms and Documents
Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired
Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired (BSBVI) provides a variety of services to eligible individuals, whose vision is not correctable by general eye care.
The Bureau helps individuals with vision disabilities make decisions about their future employment through evaluation and testing tailored to the participant's needs. The program also offers counseling and training to help individuals learn to maneuver safely with confidence.
Other services may include:
- assistance with job seeking
- assistive technology tools
- assistance with job site modification
- transition services for high school students
- independent living program for persons over 55
For those unable to work, the Bureau helps them with home management and daily living skills, mobility training, communications skills, low vision exams and aids and other services.
The Bureau also offers a program for individuals interested in owning their own business, called the Business Enterprise of Nevada (BEN) program.
Nevada Talking Book Service: https://nsla.nv.gov/ntbs1
NV Relay 711 or 800-326-6868
An equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services available on request by individuals with disabilities