- COVID-19 Unemployment Information for Claimants and Employers
- Unemployment Insurance Claimant Self Services
- Unemployment Insurance Employer Self Services
- Nevada JobConnect
- Report UI Fraud
- Day Labor
- Hours of Operation
- Unemployment Insurance Debit Card Information
- Business Resource Directory
- Displaced Homemakers
- Veteran Services
- Career Enhancement Program
- Public Records Request
- Rapid Response
- Job Seeker Services
State of Nevada Displaced Homemakers Program
“Displaced homemaker” means any person who:
- Is not gainfully employed or has less than full-time or adequate employment;
- Has worked at home for a substantial number of years providing household services to members of his or her family without compensation;
- Has difficulty in securing employment adequate for economic independence; and
- Has been dependent:
- On the income of another member of his or her family, but is no longer supported by that income;
- Upon public assistance but is no longer eligible; or
- On another member of his or her family for the management of his or her personal finances, but that person is no longer available to provide that assistance.
We have added a one - time password authentication (a single-use disposable password) to submit a Public Record Request Form. *
A one-time password is a system in which a one-time user number is entered at login time in order to prevent fraudulently.
Please enter valid email address to send 'One Time Password'
A One Time Passcode has been sent to to submit Public record request online form reference number :
Please enter OTP below to verify your Email address. If you cannot see the email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your inbox, make sure to check your SPAM folder.