DETR Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Digital Accessibility Form

The Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR) wants to hear from you regarding any ADA issues you may be experiencing with accessing our electronic and information technology, including our web pages and PDFs.

DETR works with its technology partners to ensure that state employees with disabilities, and members of the public with disabilities seeking information or services from us, have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by state employees, or members of the public who are not individuals with disabilities.

If you have a disability and the format of any material on our agency’s Content Management System (CMS) web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please complete the information below with as much detail as possible, as the detailed information will assist in finding a timely resolution to the issue.

After submitting this form, your information will be reviewed by the agency staff. If any further information is needed, we will contact you. Once a resolution has been determined, you will be informed as to how your accessibility concerns have been addressed. Due to the current high-volume of communication being experienced by our agency, it may take additional time for staff to provide a response.

Please note: this form is in no way related to Unemployment Insurance (UI) and is not the mechanism for requesting data related to the status of UI or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) claims.

We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to better assist you in providing information.

Please click here here if you wish to file a request for an ADA accommodation.

For more information regarding ADA accommodations, complaints or questions, please email DETR's EEO Office at


The Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation

Contact Information: How we contact you

Were you able to accomplish what you needed?
What devices are you using?